Thursday, 30 October 2008

Conversations with Marius


These days, I keep tab of my conversations with Marius. We talk a lot, and the words and thoughts that come out of his mouth are just so hilarious! This is my journal of Marius' funny and amusing remarks about everything...


Nov. 16, 2008

Scenario: Mom, Dad and Marius went to hear mass. After mom receives communion and Marius got blessings from the priest...
Marius: What are you eating? Is that bubblegum?!

***

Marius: When I grow up I'm going to be a teenager and then I'm going to have a girlfriend!


Nov. 12, 2008

Marius: Do you know that helicopters belong to the airplane family?

***

Marius: My heartbeat is just a little bit sleepy.
- minutes after waking up =)


Oct. 30, 2008
Marius: Mom, I'm going to move away from you because I'm going to fart...so you won't die.
Mom: Thank you 
- this is how much my son loves me 

***

Marius: Dear Lord please make us healthy...help mama to remember what to buy tomorrow...get soft bread...
Mom: I promise to get new bread tomorrow.
Marius: Okay...don't let me down okay?
- Marius praying for a fresh loaf of bread. 


Oct. 26, 2008:
Marius: What's my next job?
Mom: Your next job is to keep the house clean.
Marius: Otherwise it will be dirty?
- the first time that I heard Marius use the work "otherwise." 

***
Marius: Do you know I have special powers?
Mom: Really? What is it?Marius: I can stop cars.
- Marius is amazed that cars stop whenever we cross the street. Akala niya siya ang may gawa nun =)


Oct. 8, 2008:
Marius: I'm wearing my Crocs...
Mom: Not that, wear your rubber shoes because after we drop the car off at the repair shop, we're going for a walk.
Marius: But I thought you want me to hibernate?
Mom: You're not an animal...
Marius: No, my shoes. You said it should hibernate.
Mom: Ah...alternate.
- a very important conversation about the alternate use of Marius shoes. I taught him not to use the same shoes everyday para hindi madaling masira.

Sept. 25, 2008: 
Marius: When I grow up, you call me a different name.
Mom: What name?
Marius: Iron Man!
-very early in the morning, ano naman ang isasagot ko diba?


Aug. 29, 2008:
Mom: Marius, hug me...I miss Nanay
Marius: It's okay...Mom: I miss Mandayuyong
Marius: It's okay...we'll come back.


May 29, 2008:
Marius: Do you want to ride that?
Mom: Yes, I've always wanted to ride on that. But only people in the army or in government can ride.
Marius: Okay, let's pretend that we're government...let's exercise!
Mom: Marius, a government is a body that runs our country.
- Mommy watching National Geographic Channel's feature on war ships and aircraft carriers.


May 26, 2008:
Annika: Let's play hide and seek...
Marius: Okay, I seek and you hide (sabay tago sa likod ng editing machine).
-Marius & Annika playing at Probe office


May 25, 2008: 
Mom: Marius, I forgot to tell you...Roxy died the other week...heart attack...
Marius: Did you know that Gorio is not dead because he is still alive?
-Mommy telling Marius that Roxy, one of our dogs in Cavite, passed away.


May 15, 2008:
Marius: I'm crashing everything because I'm a crasher and I'm used to crashing.
-habang naglalaro ng building blocks.


May 5, 2008:
Mom: Can I just leave you when I go out?
Marius: No...I will be sad...
Mom: But you said I'm not your best friend anymore...?
Marius: I'm just joking...

***

Marius: Mom, don't bother me again...
Mom: Mmm...
Marius: You don't bother the people...how would the people feel?
Mom: Ok...
Marius: Let's talk about it...(steps on the clothes that Mommy Ironed)
Mom: Hey!
Marius: Fine!...don't come to my castle! 


May 4, 2008:
"Are we going to the future?"
- after seeing a high-tech show at the Science Center (Singapore)

***

"Ninang Hera is a witch."
- I totally agree =) Marius suddenly remembers his Ninang while we were having sundae and coffee at McDonalds.


May 3, 2008:
"Can I sleep in the cave? Goodnight Mommy...say goodnight to my feet."
- habang pinapatulog ni Mommy si Marius.

***

"Please take care of almighty hamster in hamster heaven."- Marius praying for his dead hamster.

***

"Mommy...I'm sorry to make you angry...I just wanted to eat donuts."
- hindi ko rin maintindihan ang connection =)


May 2, 2008
"Mom, I'm going to pee. Take care of your self."
- on his way to the toilet while Mommy was ironing clothes.

***

"Don't hurt yourself or I will be guyat."
- warning Mommy to be careful of the sampayan poles that keeps on falling.


May 1, 2008
"Remember, don't talk to criminals. And don't say bad words."
- on Mommy's way out of the house to meet friends.


April 30, 2008
"It says ALYSSA is my girlfriend and she is a lawyer."
- when Mommy asked what were the drawings on his leg.


Undated Remarks:

"When I grow up I want to be a ninja and a diver."
- sagot niya sa "what do you want to be when you grow up?"

***

"First you ride the horse and don't be scared."
- Marius teaching Lola Aida how to ride a horse in Baguio (Feb. 08)

***

"Daddy, stop snoring!"- shouting at Daddy kaya lang hindi naman siya marinig.

***

Host/Singapore Zoo: What is your name?
Marius: Marius...
Host: And which country are you from?
Marius: Mandayuyong!

***

"It's my destiny!"- when Mommy asks him why he did something naughty.

***

"I have a baby brother, Gorio is my brother."
- Gorio is our askal dog in Cavite.

***

"Don't talk to me, don't talk to me criminal!"
- from Transformers.

***

"Remember, mouth your words so no one will know..."
- soundbyte from Uncle Ian, from Alvin & the Chipmunks.

***

"How are you my pet?"
- a few months later, he realized that Gorio is a pet dog.

***

"Is I'm still on time out?"
- he usually starts his sentences with IS

***

"I already have brothers...Drake, Uye, Miguel, Karlo..."
- when his Lola Patsy was showing him photos of his cousins in the US. He thinks of his friends and cousins as his brothers.

***

"Why Jesus died?"
- his favorite question in 2007.

***

"I need to pupu in my potty trainer."
- using his favorite red potty trainer in Mandaluyong.

***

"I need need to pupu in the toilet."
- in Singapore, Marius finally learned to do number 2 using a kiddie toilet seat. Hurray!

***

"Is it gonna be night time?" 

***

"Are you going to let me watch Horton?"

***

"I goed there..."
- his past tense of GO

***

"I haves..."
- his plural of HAVE                   

No comments: